Workshop Registration Policy
- Registration is required to secure your seat.
- Payment is due upon registration.
- A Supply list is located under the class description or can be emailed to you, or picked up at the shop.
- There is a 3 student minimum and a 10 student maximum. A waiting list will be created if needed.
- If the PTQS cancels a workshop, a refund will be issued.
- A 7 day cancellation notice is required to receive a refund on your workshop fee only, [patterns are not returnable]. If less than a 7 day notice is given, a store credit will be issued.
- We have two ironing stations and cutting supplies available for your use. If a project requires special tools, please bring them.
- Coffee, Tea, Water and a light refreshment is provided.